TWISTED BEGININGS.....

Twisted Focus was born when five friends felt the need to make their own kind of twisted theatre –something contemporary, accessible, in your face that uses music, movement and media to tell new stories in new ways.

A few months later after lots of rehearsing, eating, drinking and talking over each other we’re well into devising our first show and ready to get twisted.....Welcome to our blog!

Here we’ll keep you updated on all Twisted news.

Friday, March 4, 2011

My week with Ken


So…..I was walking down Leinster Road when I saw this really cute guy sitting on a wall. We got chatting. His name is Ken. He’s really funny, stylish, and so real!

He came back to my house in Portmarnock and we had the greatest week. He had never been on the Dart before so he really enjoyed seeing the coast line change from the city. He came with me everywhere I went, always by my side. I showed him the Velvet Strand beach and then we had coffee with the girls. He’s the type of guy who’s such a good listener. 






The rest of the week was spent devising for our upcoming show in The Lab Studio. Ken was the centre of attention with all the girls. He was such a help and threw so many ideas into the ring. I think he’s officially a new member of Twisted Focus. 




He’s gone to stay with Lisa for this week but he said he’d get me on Facebook so I’m sure I’ll talk to him soon.

I’ll keep you posted guys!

Caoimhe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment